No Products in the Cart
|INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR GIRDLE||BUYING A PRODUCT||SHIPPING||EXCHANGE POLICY|
Recommendations about your girdleNow that you have my girdle, which I redesigned and perfected especially for you, I want to make sure that you get the most out of it, that's why I share with you my most important recommendations so that you have the best results.
When you finally have it in your hands ... Don't be scared, it will fit! The PowerNet technology of my belt allows an expansion of up to two and a half of its original size. Most likely, the first time you wear your girdle you will require the help of another person, do not give up on the first try!
Keep in mind that from the first hours you wear your girdle it will permanently expand one or two inches and in the next few days it will adapt to your body making it feel more comfortable to be able to use it day by day for more hours, be patient, our goal is to use it for at least 12 hours a day until completing at least 3 to 6 months, that is when you will see permanent results.
If you have a Full Shaping Girdle or a Butt Lifter Short it is extremely important that the seams between the legs are right in the middle in the groin area to ensure that your girdle fits well, also remember to accommodate your buttocks by lifting them to place them inside the specific area of the girdle. With any of our girdles you must do the same process of adjusting your skin in the adjustment areas (bust, abdomen, etc).
Remember that in my social networks and website you can find more tips and important recommendations for the use and care of your girdle.
And finally, I invite you to be part of the Sol Beauty and Care community, tell us about your experiences and share your progress photos with us to help motivate more girls like you who want to look and feel better.
Recommendations about your jeans- Always wash your jeans inside out and in cold water to preserve their appearance.
- Do not dry clean them. You will only get the fibers of the pants to weaken much faster.
- Do not let them soak for a long time, jeans do not need much effort to be clean.
- Never use bleach or dryer, spread them in the shade and let it air dry.
- Hanging Jeans in your wardrobe can affect and deform their last, it is better to keep them folded.
- Wash separately and always on the wrong side, at the end of the process do not twist them, this can affect the composition of the garment and elastane.
- Wash it preferably with cold water on the delicate cycle or by hand, hot water can shrink and break the fibers.
- Do not soak, this helps the color of your jean remain over time.
- Use mild detergents, do not bleach, or soften. No matter how dirty they are, you will damage the color
- Keep in mind the useful life of the jean, this color can change without losing its beauty.
Through each collection, we pay tribute to DENIM as a brand essential and a tribute to the value of the luxurious and sophisticated represented in JEANS of perfect cut, imprecadle tailoring, the best quality supplies and the most qualified mold process.
Shape your figureAt Sol Beauty and Care we know that each woman is different, that is why we want each of them to look and feel good with her body, that is why we are committed to our products, designed to improve the quality of life of women ; with style, comfort and quality.
Your girdle is designed 100% with Colombian technology, the best in the world that helps to mold your figure in a soft way so that its use does not hurt you or make you despair. In addition, your girdle is made with the highest quality materials, to avoid any type of irritation to the skin, thanks to the mixture of resistant Microfiber and Cotton materials that were used for the perfect creation of this garment, this is what makes it unique in the market.
Why should I wear a girdle?Using a girdle has many benefits, not only to shape your figure and reduce sizes, but also to support your back by correcting your posture. After pregnancy, it favors the firming of tissues. In case of cosmetic surgeries, it allows the skin to adhere to the muscle again, avoiding inflammation and fat accumulations. Its constant use favors a more curvilinear figure by closing ribs, firming tissues, toning muscles and abdomen. In the case of the men's girdle, it reduces the saddlebags on the sides and compacts the pectorals.
How do i choose the right size?To get more out of your girdle, remember that it is very important to choose the correct size. Measure the part of the body corresponding to the girdle with a sewing measuring tape. In the case of the waist trainer, you must measure your waist above the navel without holding the air. Compare your measurement in our size charts. Please remember that if this is your first time wearing girdles, you should choose ‘Light Molding’ or ‘Normal’.
Is the girdle noticeable with the clothing I wear?In most cases, the girdle is quite discreet. However, if you wear clothes that are too thin and tight, there will be certain details that can be noticed, especially if it is a girdle with central clasps.
Can a girdle hurt me?Our girdles are designed with the best Colombian technology, in addition to being made with the highest quality materials that are not only resistant but also soft to the touch, avoiding any type of irritation so that you are always comfortable. Remember that it is very important that your girdle size is the right for you to avoid any type of discomfort. If at any time you have discomfort or pain, we recommend you not wearing your girdle for long periods or stopping its use. The use of this garment is under the sole responsibility of the user.
My girdle is the right size, but I feel it very tight. What can I do?It is normal that during the first days of use your girdle feels very tight. After using it for a couple days and washing the girdle, it will become more flexible. An easy way to make it more moldable is to let it soak for 30 minutes in fabric softener and hand wash it.
How and when should I wear my girdle?It is advisable to wash the girdle every 2 days, but everything will depend on the treatment or use you give it daily. Handwash your girdle with mild or neutral soap. Do not squeeze or twist it with your hands. We recommend you drying it in the shade. Do not dry it in tumble dryers as the heat damages the fibers and can cause your girdle to deform or lose strength. Remember that proper cleaning of your girdle is a determining factor in its useful life.
What materials is my girdle made of?All of our girdles feature Powernet smart fabric and technology to fit and shape your body. All the materials are of high quality such as cotton, microfiber and lycra, which in addition to being resistant avoid any type of irritation to your skin.
How do I make a purchase?Buying at solbeautyandcare.com is very easy, just follow these steps:
1. Enter our website, there you can browse and find your ideal product.
2. To add the product to your shopping cart, choose the color and size (remember to measure yourself and see the Size Chart BEFORE buying).
3. When you have everything you want to buy in your Shopping Cart, continue to fill in the corresponding fields with your shipping information and select your payment method: ▶ Credit or Debit Card: Fill out the form with the credit card information you want to use to make your payment, then click Pay. You will receive an email confirming your payment and your order.
4. Receive your order at the door of your home or office.
How can I modify my order if I chose the wrong product?If you have NOT finished your purchase yet, go to the Shopping Cart in the upper right corner, the items will be displayed in it. If you want to change the size or color, you just need to click the 'Change' button and modify your order. If you have already confirmed your purchase and made your payment, we suggest you to contact us as soon as possible because once the product is shipped, you will not be able to make changes until you receive the package at home. Remember that you have 7 days from the delivery date to request an exchange. To know more about exchanges and returns, click HERE .
How long does my package take to be delivered?Once you received your purchase confirmation email, we will ship within the next 24 hours (Monday through Friday) via FedEx. The approximate delivery time is 2 to 7 business days for Mexico and the United States. For the rest of the world, the delivery time ranges from 3 to 7 business days.
How much does the shipping cost?All of our products have free shipping in Mexico and the United States.* In countries that do not have the USPS (United State Postal Service) service, the cost of shipping for another service will be quoted and the customer will cover the cost.
How do I track my order?When we ship your order, you will receive a notification to your email indicating the order number and the tracking number. With it, you can see where your package is and the estimated delivery date at home. Shipments to Mexico: Track your order HERE. (Please ONLY enter the numbers of your guide, not letters. Ex: FEDEX 812720710000, enter only 812720710000).
How can I change or modify the shipping address?To modify or change your shipping address, contact us as soon as possible . We Will ask you for your order number and address. Please keep in mind that if your order has been sent, it is not possible to change the address.
What can I do if I am not at home at the moment of delivery?If at the time of delivery you are not at your address, the shipping company may leave your package with any person of legal age who is at the registered address. If there is no one to receive the package, a new delivery attempt will be made the next business day. The shipping company will make up to 2 delivery attempts before returning the package to our offices. We recommend that you contact the shipping company to come up with a delivery solution.
What can I do if my order takes longer than expected to be delivered?Contact us by email, remember to include your order number or write to our chat. Check our customer service hours. NOTE: In FedEx the status of your order may take up to 24 hours to be available. We suggest you check it several times during that time. If more than 24 hours have passed and you still cannot track your order, contact us.
What is your exchange policy? How much time do I have to ask for an exchage?
Exchanges to eligible products purchased from Solbeautyandcare.com must be made by mail (postal service). The process to make a change has an estimated time of 7 business days, to the following addresses, as appropriate:
UNITED STATES: 861 Harold PL Ste 307 Chula Vista CA. 91914-4555 under the name: Sol Beauty and Care.
MEXICO:Calle 3 norte, 1 poniente # 20-E Ciudad industrial Nueva Tijuana C.P. 22444 Tijuana B.C, under the name of Sol beauty and care.
Returned merchandise must meet the following requirements to be accepted for exchange or in-store credit:
- All items must be in optimal condition with original tags attached. Goods that have been used, altered or damaged (irreparably) will not be accepted. For products that have hygienic protection, this must also be intact. Exceptions will not be accepted.
- Sale items are final and cannot be exchanged or returned.
- Due to the intimate nature of some of our products, they must be tested using underwear, and without removing the hygienic protection of the product.
- It is necessary to have personal hygiene at the time of trying on your garment since it is an intimate garment that requires special care.
- Our garments have an informative adhesive, the removal of this adhesive will immediately void the guarantee of the product.
- The garment must be free of any fragrance, body product or body odor.
- If our quality department indicates that the articles are nnot applicable for an exchange because they do not comply with the aforementioned, the articles will be returned to the sender.
- We do not make monetary refunds
- In order for the garment to be returned, the customer must cover $ 15 dollars for shipping costs.
- If the garment has a defect, shipping is not charged.
- If it is international exchange, the customer must cover $ 50 dollars for shipping costs.
How long does it take to complete the exchange process?Merchandise eligible for exchanges will be processed within 10-15 business days after receiving the product. You will receive a confirmation email to your email address once the process has been completed. In case of credit assignment, the notification of your assigned credit will be sent to you by email.
Can I exchange a product that I received as a gift?For items that have been purchased as gifts, it is necessary that the person who made the purchase contact us since any modification of the order generated will only be applicable to the person who made the purchase.
To obtain an exchange or credit, the following must be fulfilled:
If the garment is not your size or you visibly believe that it will not fit, DO NOT measure it since our garments are made of sensitive material when stretched, the rods bend if they are forced.